This post brought to you by Stash. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Everything Finance.
There’s a saying “it takes money to make money”. That’s been true with investing, but it doesn’t have to be.
If you look back over time, the market has been a great way to make money. From 1900 to the year 2000, the market grew an average of 10.4% per year*. But many people who take advantage of the benefits of investing already have a lot of money. Enough to meet high minimums, to hire financial advisors, and to buy many different stocks and funds, which can each cost hundreds of dollars.
But many of us don’t have that kind of money, and don’t invest – so we’re missing the boat. Now there’s a new company called Stash that’s aiming to change all of that. Here’s what Stash is doing to make it possible for everyone to invest:
- Minimums. You can start investing on Stash with only $5.
- Guidance. Stash helps you choose what to invest in – starting with about 30 professionally managed investments tied to your goals, interests and beliefs.
- Prices. With Stash, you can buy a fractional share. So if an investment costs $100 a share, you can buy part of a share for $5 or $10.
With low minimums, guidance, and low prices, anyone can invest. That’s the way it should be. Which is exactly why Stash was created.
Click here for early access to Stash.
Investing doesn’t have to be just about making money. Why not invest in something that truly matters to you, while still enjoying the potential financial upside of a professionally managed portfolio?
Stash has made it easy to get started and choose an investment portfolio that matters to you:
- Support LGBT equality in the workplace? The Stash “Equality Works” investment is a collection of companies that support their lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) employees with equal rights, inclusive policies, and respect.
- Believe in clean energy? Stash’s “Clean & Green” investment option includes companies around the globe that produce solar, wind, and other forms of renewable energy.
- Want to invest in companies that care? The Stash “Do The Right Thing” investment option includes businesses that make positive impacts on environmental, social, and governance (“ESG”) issues.
If you can choose an investment that offers the potential for a financial return, and lets you feel good about supporting companies doing the right thing, it’s a win win.
For early access to Stash click here