Is one of your New Year’s resolutions going to be to pay off debt this year?
Then you need motivation.
Everything Finance Blog has dedicated many, many posts to helping inspire others to pay off their debt and take control of their finances.
Check out some of the posts below that will help you get inspired and serious, and become debt-free.
1. How a Side Hustle Can Help You Pay off Debt and Save: If you’re serious about paying off debt, like in some debt relief programs, chances are you’re going to have to make more money if you want to pay it off faster. Read about how others have used side hustles to earn more money and get out of debt fast.
2. 5 Common Mistakes to Avoid When Paying off Debt: Learn from the ones who have walked the road before you. Read Chonce’s post where she details the mistakes she made in her own paying-off-debt journey and how you can avoid them.
3. 3 Times It’s Okay to Spend While Paying off Debt: Many people mistakenly assume you can’t spend any money or have any fun (read: have no life) while you’re working toward paying off debt. But that’s a big mistake. These three times it’s okay to spend money will help you actually stay motivated to pay off your debt.
4. 7 Ways to Increase Debt Payoff Momentum: It’s easy to get motivated to pay off debt when it’s a new thing and you’re still excited about it. It’s not easy when you’re twelve months in and you feel like you’ve had plenty of setbacks and not a lot of improvement. Come back to this post when you need to stay motivated on your journey.
5. It’s Not Always Easy Paying Off Debt: Sometimes, paying off debt can really, really, really suck. There’s just no way around sugar coating it. Read this real post about the tough times while paying off debt.Need inspiration to pay off your debt faster? Here are 10 resources! Click To Tweet
6. Dealing with the Burden of Debt: Helpful tips and tricks on how to deal with debt both realistically and emotionally.
7. How to Get Out of Debt Series: Read a four-part series on the step-by-step process you can use to get out of debt.
8. Tips for Destroying Your Debt Faster this Year: All the tips you need to get out of debt faster. Pay off your debt and never go in debt again.
9. Four Real Folks Who Paid Off Their Debt: When I was in debt, one of the things I loved to do was read stories of others and how they paid off their debt. Get inspired by reading these success stories.
10. Six Steps to Get Debt Free: If you’re serious about paying off debt, make sure you’re following these six steps that will help get you there faster.
What are some of your favorite articles or blogs that have inspired you to pay off debt?